Will a BBL work with a slim body type? Minimum fat? (Photos)

Hello, was wondering f you could tell from pictures at all, how well a bbl would work with my body type, as I am not sure if I have enough fat? As well, I have small ish calves, would a bbl still look okay? Also, my left butt cheek is slightly smaller than right, flute imbalance. Thank you. I also understand that pictures are not a substitute for a Consultation. Just trying to get an idea.

#liposuction #plasticsurgery #BBL

Hi manoulian, Thank you  for your awesome question! Your photos are very helpful, however without the benefit of knowing your full health history and an in person exam it's impossible to say for certain.  I perform many BBL plastic surgeries on patients from all over the country.  I would recommend you have an in person consultation with a plastic surgeon with these credentials: *Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery -- The gold star symbol
*A member of the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) -- The circle symbol
*A member of the ASAPS (American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons) -- the Queen Nefertitti symbol with a Triangle  *On faculty at local plastic surgery teaching program -- in our office we are affiliated with both Duke and UNC schools of plastic surgery I hope this is helpful and wish you all the best in your journey.  My sincere best, Brian S. Coan, MD, FACS  CARE Plastic Surgery                            

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Lipo + BBL candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

BBL with Slim Body Type

It will take an in-person consultation to determine that. I personally have found that many 'slender' individuals have modest amounts of fat in enough areas that they can see a demonstrable difference in the contour of their buttocks after fat transfer. The one benefit of being slender is that less fat will appear to make a bigger difference in the fullness of the buttocks. Not every surgeon will be comfortable and/or experienced with this scenario but I wouldn't rule it out until you have seen a surgeon who has experience in this area.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

BBL candidate

You likely would need to gain weight to become a better candidate for a fat transfer procedure. Consult with a few plastic surgeons in person for more detailed information.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

BBL (Fat transfer)

Your butt contours are perfect: round, symmetric, perky.  You should not consider any buttock enhancement procedures.
Specifically: fat transfer is not reliable since a significant proportion of the transplanted fat does not survive.  Furthermore, the fat that does survive always behaves as though it were in its original location, so it gains and loses bulk as if it were never moved.