Can I have a bbl and tummy tuck and lipo to the flanks at the same time? (Photos)

Would i be able to have lipo to the flanks to create a waist line and also a big with tummy tuck at the same time is the possible

Can I have a bbl and tummy tuck and lipo to the flanks at the same time?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions an pictures.

The Tummy tuck and the BBl are procedures that often are performed together, but this will depend on your health conditions. Once your surgeon have made you appropriate laboratory studies, from this you can determine if both procedures can be done at the same time.

Hope hear form you soon, best wishes!!

Multiple procedures, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

For safety reasons, to be a good candidate for the procedures you want at the same time, your labs and cardiovascular preoperative evaluation must be optimal.
Therefore, you must be a healthy person, within an appropriate BMI and no history of diseases that increase the surgical / anesthetic risk degree.
Finally, I recommend you a skilled certified plastic surgeon in body contouring surgery and experienced in cases like yours where the planned operating time is less than five hours.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.- 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Yes you can

Yes you can 100% get these two procedures done at the same time. Just make sure the doctor specializes in both procedures. 

Combination TT & BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist.

Hi, based on your photos it doesn't appear that you need a TT; just lipo or a BBL.

Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
#TopREALSELFDoctor
#CoreREALSELFDoctor
Butt Augmentation Specialist

Bbl, tummy tuck and lipo

Thank you for your question and for sharing appropriate pictures. You seem to be a good candidate for the procedures you've selected. However, I recommend undergoing tummy tuck and BBL at separate times. You will not want to jeopardize the healing process of either procedure. When you recover from your BBL, you need to stay on your abdomen, and when recovering from a tummy tuck, you need to rest on your back. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon for precise recommendations. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tummy tuck and BBL candidate

Thank you for your question. Yes you can get these procedures done in one surgery. Combination procedures are safe and very effective in the right hands.  The surgeon HAS to be an expert in EACH procedure and must have a lot of experience in performing combination procedures and can minimize the operative time. Combination procedures can give powerful results but SAFETY is KEY.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Hi... thank you for the question and photos... These combination of procedures very common, it will depend on your heath status, CBC values, etc. Depending on this, you can have them done. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Multiple Surgeries

Thank you for your question and providing photos. The Brazilian Butt Lift is a procedure designed to transfer fat from one area of the body, typically the stomach and thighs, hips, knees, and back to the buttock through liposuction. The procedure is meant to reshape, but also enhances the size of a buttock to better fit the figure and provides a perky appearance to rear end. For those who have lost weight and feel their buttocks lack shape or wish to improve the appearance of their backsides, the Brazilian butt lift procedure is a solution. 

However, if you desire a tighter, flatter abdomen, then a tummy tuck could be appropriate to help achieve your goals. A tummy tuck removes excess fat and skin, and in some cases, can restore weakened or separated muscles. This creates an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer, often enhancing your body image and confidence. Typically a BBL and Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) are performed in the same operation. Based on your photos provided you appear to be a good candidate for both. Next step for you is to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your options and goals.