BBL and Implants at the same time-yes or no? Have seen 3 surgeons and all have different answers?! (photos)

I wanted to get a bbl but 1st surgeon I saw said for results I wanted, it would be best to do both. 2nd surgeon said bbl only, avoid implants due to infection & would probably need 2 rounds of bbl. 3rd surgeon said bbl as well, 2 rounds but could use implants if wanted for guaranteed projection and size, since some of bbl would reabsorb. I have posted 3 shots of myself and 2 wish pics (same girl). What procedure should I do to achieve my wish pic look in 1 surgery? I am not opposed to either.

I will tell you with years experience that implants will not give you a natural look and are up to 60% rejected from the body. Your own fat will be not rejected and give you that natural look and you will not loose the fat after your 6 months procedure. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation. Thank you for your question .

BBL and Buttock Implants

Realistically you are not going to achieve those desired even with fat injections and implants. That is simply too much projection for what even the combination of fat and implants can do. But both would be needed for the buttock improvement that can be obtained. The issues to figure out is what buttock implant location (on top of or in the muscle) and when should the fat grafting be done. To achieve maximum projection do the BBL first with as much as possible and then do above the muscle buttock implants. The addition of fat will serve as good adding/cushioning to help hide the outline of the implants.