How soon after Revision Rhinoplasty, a strut graft can be placed for raising the tip and support? Thank you!

If you just had a revision. then you are best to wait at least a year or longer for the swelling to subside first.

Revision rhinoplasty

Revision rhinoplasty is a long journey for patient and surgeon.Swelling and edema take longer to resolve and a lot of patience is needed.Only your surgeon knows exactly what your underlying anatomy is and what was done, so unless he/she is suggesting something I would wait 12-18 months minimum.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revision after revision rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty is a complex surgery requiring adequate time to heal to see the result. Revision rhinoplasty increases the complexity exponentially and may take even longer to heal. Revision after revision rhinoplasty has the added risk of losing the improvements made with the previous surgery. 
After one year, the nose should be stable to evaluate and make decisions regarding additional procedures. Each patient is unique. I recommend keeping up with follow-up appointments with your surgeon to monitor the healing process. Ask your surgeon about revision rhinoplasty specialists with whom you can get additional input. Take your time making the decision to move forward. Safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon