Any advice at all or a direction I should start with? (Photo)

Hi I've hated my breasts for forever I've always had huge aero las and not really any nipple unless they are hard then they shribble up small but I also have "brail" nipples too it's like small clogged white not pimples but kind of around them I've had one baby and it was difficult to breast feed I'm 22 and I wear a 34d some cs

Breast lift with areola reduction

Thank you for sharing your question and picture. A breast lift with areola reduction can give you beautiful results. However, the lift will just reposition and reshape your breasts, but not make them fuller. If you want fuller breasts as well, then you will need breast implants as well. Since you did not mention in your question if that was something you were looking for I just wanted to mention that a lift alone, or a lift with implants are both possible options. Your next step should be to schedule an in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so that he/she can examine you in person and speak with you more about your goals for breast surgery so that you can determine which type of surgical procedure(s) are best for you. Good luck!

Breast Lift

Based on your photos and your concerns, it sounds as if you'd be a good candidate for a breast lift. It will literally lift your breasts to a higher point on your chest, making them perky and can also reduce the size of your nipples. The bumps are simply a normal part of every woman's areola. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Breasts

By doing a breast lift, your shape and position will be markedly improved, they will look and likely fit bras smaller and your areolas can be smaller. The biggest trade-off is the unpredictability of the scars necessary to do this. The white bumps around your nipples are Glands of Montgomery - normal structures of the areola.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD

Reduction and Lift

Your best option would be a breast lift using a Wise pattern approach that results in an "Inverted T" type of scar.  This would give you a normal size areola.  Due to the amount of areolar pigmented skin that needs to be removed, you will go down in size a bit.  If this is objectionable to you, you can undergo an augmentation with an implant at a later date. 

Unhappy with #breasts? Where to start. . . .

Really the answer to your question completely depends on your goals. If you are happy with the volume (size) of the breasts, then a breast lift (mastopexy) can be performed which repositions the breast gland higher, reshapes the tissue via excision of skin, and reduces the size of the large areolas. If you feel the breasts are too large then, during the mastopexy, some of your breast tissue can be removed to reduce the size.  If you feel they are too small, then an augmentation can be done at the same time as breast lift with implants.  Consider your feelings about the size and then schedule consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons for an examination an best recommendations! If you are planning to have another baby in the near future, you may want to wait until after as this will obviously impact your results and once again change the shape and size of your breasts. Good luck!

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Any advice at all or a direction I should start with?

Hi... thank you for the question... Don't hate your breast, they are healthy, they only need to be reshaped, In order to do that i suggest you a breast lift with implants to really improve the shape and areolar reduction witch can be done in the same procedure. 

Luis A. Mejia, MD

Breast lift

The procedure best suited for your anatomy is a breast lift otherwise known as a mastopexy. This procedure reshapes your breast and reduces the areola size which should make you happy. This is an outpatient operation and easy to recover from according to my patients. The first step is a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

From your photo- it appears that you are a candidate for a breast lift with areola reduction. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam.

Direction

Dear Vseely
Not to worry. You can have a lift/reduction with reduction of the areola. You have to accept scars. 
If you do, you can look into the matter further.

Richard Sadove, MD
Gainesville Plastic Surgeon

Best to seek only in person evaluations from boarded PSs in FL. I recommend full lift with N/A reduction..........