Am I a good candidate for a BBL & do I have enough fat? I had a tummy tuck done four months ago (Photos)

Based of one pictures is impossible to tell if you are a candidate.   When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.  Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.  A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.

BBL for buttock enhancement

Fat transfer for buttock enhancement is not reliable: a significant amount of transferred fat does not survive, and that which does always behaves as if it were in its original location.  Women who gain weight for fat transfer and then lose the weight then lose the transplants.  Not a reliable option.

Brazilian Butt Lift candidate?

Thank you for your question. The amount of fat transferred on a brazilian butt lift procedure depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. An in person examination would be the best way to determine if you´d reach your goals with this procedure. The most important thing is to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure

Am I a good candidate for a BBL & do I have enough fat? I had a tummy tuck done four months ago

Thank you for your question. It is hard to fully give you answer based on your photos without an examination. It appears that you may be a good candidate for the BBL procedure.  Please consult with a Board certified Plastic Surgeon. Best Wishes

Candidate for BBL

It all depends on your goals as far a size of the augmentation. It is hard to tell from the photos but you probably do have enough fat. The final answer should come from your surgeon in person. Best wishes. 

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon