Is 550cc going to look too big on me? (Photo)

i have 375 cc saline, and i want to change it now because they look smaller from when i got it done 9 years ago, i went to see a dr and he suggest 550cc of high profile silicone, i wanna know if whats a good size for me , i was 32D when i first got my boobs done but now like i said they look smaller so i use 32 C , PS i don't wanna look any bigger than 32 D.is 550 cc gonna look too big on me? im 5'4', i weight 122, i have 310 inflated to 375 cc of saline.

About Exchanging Current Implants with a Larger Size

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.

With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. Any cosmetic #revision has risks of unhappy outcome or other complications. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingient on shape of body and your desired outcome.  Your procedure should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for another revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient #reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Is 550cc going to look too big on me?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to revisionary breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.

Implant size choice

It sounds like a very large implant for your small frame.  You may be happy in the short term but the potential for implant show, feel and accelerated descent of your breasts will be increased.  It also depends on whether you want an augmented look vs a more natural look; this will not look natural.  Its a personal choice that you make - no rights or wrongs.

Breast augmentation

3D Imaging can help you visualize this better.  there are systems that Plastic Surgeons have in their office as well as web based systems.  You can learn more at Smart Beauty Guide.