I'm 5'4'', 122 lbs, and I have 375 cc's of saline. I want to go a little bigger. Any suggestion? (photos)

I want to go a little bigger now, but I don't want nothing crazy, i wanna be 32 full D, i went to see a dr already and he said 550 cc's of hight profile silicone gel is the best guess for me, im afraid of that been too much, help me please! thank u! a add a pic of my body type so u have an better ideia!

Increasing Implant Size with a Breast Revision

Yes, it is possible to #increase your implant size with a #revision. However, the #pocket will need adjustment and a lift may be necessary; to better #support the new implant. Additionally, a mesh for further support may be helpful depending on the #implant size and skin #elasticity.With both implant types there are choices when it comes to size, shape, and profile. The criteria best to suit you will be discussed in full detail at your breast augmentation consultation. Also, the right implant for the revision is contingent on shape of body and your desired outcome.Your procedures should always be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for further revision surgeries. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

I'm 5'4'', 122 lbs, and I have 375 cc's of saline. I want to go a little bigger. Any suggestions?

Very responsible question to ask about this type of size jump and good for you for posting pictures of your body type.  It is very SMART to consider your body type when determining your goal breast size so that your body looks proportioned! Depending on how your current bras are sized and fitting, a implant upsize by anywhere from 150-250cc will likely get you where you want to be, although this is not a perfect science.  One thing to consider would be consulting with board-certified plastic surgeons with a 3D imaging system (I use Vectra in my office) where by a 3D photo can be taken of you and then implant size can be input to generate a computerized simulated post-operative result.  These systems do of course need to be taken with a grain of salt because it is a simulation and doesn't guarantee what you will look like after surgery BUT gives a general idea and can help with sizing. It may be slightly off since you do have existing implants and you will likely be switching to silicone (which I would suggest) but it may help you finalize an implant size.  Please make sure you are consulting with board-certified plastic surgeons. Good luck!

Megan Jack, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Going bigger..

In order for you to see a size increase- I'd recommend going at least 100cc more. Also, definitely recommend upgrading to silicone gel. Hope this helps

550cc sounds good

Thank you for your question and post. You will need to go up in size by at least 150cc to notice a minimum of a one cup increase in size. Going from a 375 to 550cc seems like a reasonable amount to go. You will likely achieve a 1cup increase with this amount of volume difference. 

Best of luck.

- Dr. Bryson Richards

Since you already have 375 cc's to see any enlargement you need at least 100 cc's added or more. So 550 cc's sounds Ok to me... 

I'm 5'4'', 122 lbs, and I have 375 cc's of saline. I want to go a little bigger. Any suggestion?

Thank you for the question and pictures. You will find that online consultants will not be able to provide you with specific advice in regards to selection of specific breast implant size/profile. Ultimately, careful communication of your goals will be critical.
Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering revisionary breast augmentation surgery (regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural” or "D cup” or "nothing crazy" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery ( after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers). Viewing the patient's chest wall in the upright and supine positions, with temporary sizes in place, help select the best breast implant size/profile for the specific patient.
I hope this, and the attached link (dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns), helps. Best wishes.