31 year old looking for permanent fuller lips while achieving good shape. Am I a good candidate for upper lip lift? (Photos)

Afraid of scaring left on the upper lip lift. Not a big fan of makeup. What would be the best option for me?

You're smiling so it's hard to tell

Well, you are smiling so it's not clear but I'm not certain a lip lift is for you. However, we do several other permanent lip augmentation procedures.  These include taking a former scar and putting it in your lip (this helps fix the scar and augments the lip in a permanent natural way) or using silicone implants.  You have several choices!

Boston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. You would benefit from a direct lip lift to provide a slightly raised effect and increase the size of your lips. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lip lift

You appear to have nice lips.   Lip lift surgery is best for people with long upper lips  and lack of dental show.   Based on your images and the fact that you are anxious about scarring lip lift surgery doesn't sound like your best option.   You should have a formal consult to be sure.  You could consider conservative use of lip filler.

Philip Solomon, MD, FRCS
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon