3 months post op having some complications; will I need revision?

I am just about 3 months post op. it looks like I have developed double bubble on my right breast when I raise my arms. The other issue I'm having is with my left breast. It looks like the implant is more on the side. also when I lay down on my back the left breast falls significantly to the side. And laying on my left side leaves me sore and I feel like I have to hold my breast. Will I need a revision? Note: I am thinking of going larger but would wait awhile if I don't need revision

Implant issue

If you are unhappy with the appearance of your implants, you should review it with your surgeon.  You would have to be seen in person to determine the potential problem.

Thank you for your question. Without any pictures I can not comment. Please talk to your PS and express your concerns.

Problems three months after surgery

Photos would be helpful in answering your question. I generally wait at least three months before considering revisions, unless the problem is major(one implant signicantly higher than another, etc. The double bubble is a frequent problem, and if is significant will require region to correct. If the implants are falling into the axilla whe lying down , this can be addressed surgically. I would discuss these issues with your surgeon , and get his recommendations

Will I need a revision?

It's difficult to answer your question without an in person examination and photographs. However, I would say if your having this much concern, you may need a second opinion by a surgeon other than your first surgeon. Some of the questions you're having would possibly need to be addressed with a revision on both sides, especially if you were thinking of going larger at that time. Please see another board-certified plastic surgeon for a consultation and a second opinion. Hope this helps good luck. 

Erez Sternberg, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Contour issues and pain after breast augmentation

Hard to evaluate your situation with examining you and without pictures....

Nonetheless, if you are having persistent contour issues as well as excess implant mobility and discomfort, then a revision is likely to be needed.  Be sure to consult a surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery who has a great deal of experience with revision breast surgery.

Based only upon the written description, with any posed photos, sounds like a revision is indicated.