My 250 cc saline breast implants - is this normal?

Two weeks ago my left breast looked duller then my right now week 3 my right breast look fuller then my left is that normal

Thank you for your question.  Early after surgery asymmetry is common.  However the fact that it has changed sides would suggest that you need to see your plastic surgeon for an examination. If one breast has swollen a great deal, feels extremely tight and painful see your surgeon soon to rule out a hematoma.

Can my breasts look different every week after surgery?

This is a very good question.  It is so early after your surgery that it is impossible to advice you properly about where you are after surgery.  It must be mentioned that you also have not included a photo to adequately evaluate your progress.  As you would expect us to mention say as an answer to your question, the best response that you could expect from a Plastic Surgeon would be to consult with your surgeon who performed your surgery!

Good luck to you.

Frank Reger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Implants

Swelling postop can explain many of these changes.  However if this is happening many weeks after surgery, you may be noticing slight volume variations that aren't so significant.  Best wishes, Dr. T. 

Thank you for sharing your question.  It is common for your breasts to have episodes of asymmetry during the healing process depending on the resolution of swelling from surgery.  This typically resolves after the first 6-8 weeks from surgery, with long-term results evident at 6 months.  Hope this helps.

Breast Augmentation - Post Op Concern

Thank you for your question. It is impossible to provide accurate advice without a photograph. Please return to to your board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. I hope this helps and good luck.