20 yr old ! HATE my boobs . Implants? Areola reduction? (photos)

I'm 20 years old with one son who I breastfed . I'm 5'9 and weigh around 140 . My breasts are so far apart and my aerolas are so large and are on the sides of my boobs. :( Since breastfeeding they are very saggy (tuberous?) Will implants make the space between them worsen ? As far as my aerolas and nipples .... Can they be made smaller & repositioned ??

20 yr old ! HATE my boobs . Implants? Areola reduction?

Great question! I would caution you to at least consider holding off until you are finished having children or at least if you are planning to have any in the near future (as it would likely undo what was done). If you aren't or at least not for many years, then it would be worth having surgery if you are unhappy with their current appearance. The choice of what surgery depends on your goal--lifting to reposition the tissue higher and offset the sagging as well as reduce areola size; implants if you would like any volume increase.  As far as the width of the breast--that is a little more difficult to address.  Although with the lifting and implants you might be able to make them slightly more central on your chest, you can't alter the footprint of your breast because that's you!  My guess without examining you is that you will never achieve closely set breasts with a lot of cleavage, but it could probably be improved significantly with surgery. Please make sure to consult with board-certified plastic surgeons for best recommendations. Good luck!

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implants, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.
After having analyzed all the information and photos provided to us, I realize that you have very sagging and small breasts. In this regard, you need volume (implants) and projection (the lift): Breast Augmentation w/Breast Lift.
I recommend you to use microtexturized highly cohesive silicon implant ("gummy bear" implants), with high projection, and 550ml will be excelent on you, to fill the breasts properly.
Finally, to perform the breast lift I recommend a Periareolar Round Block Breast Lift ("Benelli mastopexy"), which has an unnoticed scar around the areola, and if we see (in the surgery) that we can't obtain adecuate projection just with the Benelli Lift, we have to perform a "Lollipop breast lift".
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Judging by the photos, if you are not planning on having more children any time soon then I recommend a breastlift with and augmentation.  The breastlift or mastopexy will reshape the breast, reposition the nipple and reduce the areolar diameter.  The implant will add volume and improve projection and improve shape.  In most cases, I perform these procedures at the same time.  There are some plastic surgeons who perform them separately.  Consult with 2-3 plastic surgeons in your area.  Best of luck.

Ralph R. Garramone, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with augmentation

You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift with augmentation. A mastopexy with implants will definitely improve the issues that bother you. I would suggest you visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to have a candid discussion about your goals and your options. For instance, if you plan on having more children relatively soon, you might want to wait until after babies to move forward. Best of luck!

Dustin L. Reid, MD

Breast augmentation

I would suggest a breast augmentation/mastopexy.  This would help reposition the breast, reduce the size of the areolas, and add needed volume.

John Burns, MD

Breast aug with lift

yuo will get a good result with an augmentation mastopexy. An improvement in the aesthetics of your breast could greatly improve you overall confidence. Good luck.

Breast lift with implant

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift with implants.  This can give you more volume and improved shape.  Your areolas can be reduced at this time also.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Surgery can correct these issues using implants with breast lifts.

Thank you for your question.You have lost volume and shape after your pregnancy and breast feeding.  In addition, you have wide cleavage and Nipple/areolas that are located farther apart than is considered ideal.Implants can help restore volume and create more defined cleavage.Breast lifts (known as a mastopexies) can reduce the size of the NA complexes, reposition them to their ideal location on the new breast mound, and reshape the breasts to their ideal shape and symmetry.  These procedures (breast lifts with implants) can be performed at the same surgery, and can utilize the new type of breast lift known as a "lollipop lift" to minimize visible scarring.Good luck with your surgery

Daniel M. Calloway, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Thanks for your question.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Your breasts are entirely normal, and pretty and fairly symmetrical. Having said that, your areolae are indeed a bit wider than perhaps desirable and you also have some natural sagging or dropping after nursing your child. Both of these issues would be corrected with a breast lift (mastopexy). This can include a small implant to increase the size of your breasts if you wish, but this is optional. 
As far as the distance between your breasts, this is an anatomic feature that is difficult to correct with any type of surgery. A wide breast implant could potentially make your breasts appear closer together, but you would have ti accept a significantly larger breast size in exchange. 
At this point I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon experienced in all aspects of breast enhancement surgery. If you are not confident after your consultation, feel free to get a second, or even a third opinion before scheduling your surgery. Make sure that your sense of aesthetics aligns with that of your plastic surgeon. Best of luck to you. 

Ram Kalus, MD
Mount Pleasant Plastic Surgeon

Implants? Areola reduction?

Thank you for your question. Based on the pictures breast lift with implants will give optimal results. Please consult with a board certified PS for evaluation and to discuss with your goals.