I'm 135 pounds interested in a BBL, is it possible. Don't want a bubble fat just some roundness and shaping is it possible?

Must have adequate fat

A BBL is possible if there is some fat in your abdomen, flanks, thighs and lower back and must have adequate fat in these areas to optimize contours.

Corpus Christi Plastic Surgeon

Photos for advices

Thanks for the question. I recommend you to send your photos to us to give you the advice you want and need. Kind regards,Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

135 Pounds & Wanting a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. Yes!  I think it is possible.  The main questions are:  1) How much excess fat is there?  2) Where is the excess fat located? 3) How big of a butt do you want? and 4) How much contouring with fat needs to be done?  As Long as we can meet your goals with the available fat.  Yes!  At minimum, I would need to see photos.  But an inpatient consultation is always best.   Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD #TopREALSELFDoctor #CoreREALSELFDoctor Butt Augmentation Specialist Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.   Thank you for your question .

BBL candidate?

Thank you for your question. When planning a Brazilian butt lift, patients can look forward to a double benefit: reducing areas of unwanted fat while gaining a perkier, rounded posterior.  Each procedure must be planned according to the individual needs of patients, harvesting fat from target areas of the torso, thighs or knees and transferring it to create smooth, attractive contours optimized for each person. The amount of fat transferred from targeted areas depends on the quantity available and the extent of buttock augmentation each patient desires.  Sufficient body fat for a buttock augmentation is very patient-specific, depending on an individual’s body shape and proportions as well as their expectations.  You definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.  Best is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Is BBL possible at 135 pounds ?

Everything is possible. But it depends on how much excess fat you have elsewhere, the shape and contour of the buttocks and most importantly on your goals. Liposculpture of the lower back and periphery of the buttocks would greatly define and make them much more prominent without needing to put fat in them. Any addition of fat into these enhanced "buns" would augment them and make them more noticeable. But we would be limited in this respect based on how many other areas of the body we would have to liposuction to obtain the needed fat. 
Dr. Peter A. AldeaMemphis, Tn

Hi and thanks for the question. It is possible to have fat transferred to your buttocks if you have enough to harvest. The best way to tell is with a physical exam. Best of Luck- Dr Hardy

James E. Hardy, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt lift

Thank you for your question.  Without any photos or an in person examination, a true determination cannot be made.  The best advice would be to schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon so that they may evaluate you, discuss your options, address your goals and questions, then work with you to create a surgical plan to best help you achieve those goals.With kind regards,
Lane F. Smith, M.D., F.A.A.C.S., F.A.O.H.N.S., F.A.B.F.P.R.S.

Lane Smith, MD