11 days post opt breast augmentation with internal bra. They seem flat and small. Will they drop and fluff? (Photo)

I had breast revision done 11 days ago due to 350 cc saline implants bottoming out after 12 years. My PS recommended 425 cc silicone implants with internal bra lift and seri mesh. My PS put in 375 cc silicone moderate profile plus. I am 5'6" and 110 pounds, 29 inches chest. I was expecting the weird square shape, but they seem flat and small. Perhaps they are flattened behind my muscles still and will drop and fluff? And is a revision possible in the future to go a little bigger?

Square

Although you are only 11 days out, I doubt this will resolve completely.  Wait six months and if need be consider revision. You can certainly go larger at that time if you wish.
Ary Krau MD FACS

Revision with internal support

Thank you for your pictures. Your shape is not appropriate in my opinion. When placing an internal support like Seri your shape is not going to change. This was the reason for making the correction. I believe unfortunately your breast shape more or less will stay this way.

11 days out

I understand your concern but being 11 days out is still very early. You will not see your results for at least 3 months. If you have any concerns I recommend speaking with your plastic surgeon.

Johnny Shea-Yuan Chung, MD, FACS
Allentown Plastic Surgeon

I agree with your concerns but still only 11 days. If after 3 months not better than you have to discuss the options...