Is a Blister Normal After a TT?

I have a blister under my incision. It could have come from the binder. I was told to leave it alone & let it pop on its own and then apply antibiotic ointment on it. Is it normal to get a blister from a compression garment?

Is a Blister Normal After a TT?

If you had tapes or steristrips, that is the more likely cause of the blister. The management advice sounds appropriate. It is quite common to have a reaction to the adhesive, and almost never is there any sort of mark left from the blister. 

All the best. 

Blister poost tummy

Thsi can happen but I would not worry about it.Keep it clean and pressure off of it and it should do well.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon