Seeking mommy makeover if not tummy tuck and fat transfer to butt? (Photos)

I've seen many doctors and I'm very picky. I want it done but I'm against being put the sleep if it's not nothing serious. I don't consider plastic surgery serious so can anyone give me a good doctor within the United States with reasonable prices..

Seeking mommy makeover if not tummy tuck and fat transfer to butt?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your questions and pictures.

The most important of plastic surgeries is the safety of our patients, this is that this type of procedures is carried out under general anaesthesia, this is registered by an anesthesiologist who always remains in the operating room monitoring everything goes correctly.

In addition to this, and not least, it would be choosing your plastic surgeon, that it must be supported by all relevant health agencies with respect to their location.

Hope to hear from you soon, best wishes!!

Most patients would benefit from general anesthesia for more involved plastic surgery procedures.

I would try to find a board certified plastic surgeon who has performed hundreds of these procedures and who has pictures and reviews you like.

Dr. Derby Sang

Prices varies depending on where you have your surgery done and with what doctor. PS apply general anesthesia for your own safety. i recommend you to keep on looking  your board certified PS, i assure you will find the one.

best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Combining a Mommy Makeover with Additional Surgery Sites

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.
In addition to a one-on-one consultations with a board certified Plastic Surgeon, patients always need to be seen by their primary care doctor prior to such procedures.  We screen every patient and their medical records for risks of blood clots (DVT) and then take appropriate measures.  MWL (massive weight loss patients of  75 lbs or more) tend to have poor skin elasticity and will frequently need additional tightening even afte 6 -12 months regardless of who or how their surgery is performed. This is simply the nature of such body tissues and the ability to heal with the lack or limited elasticity. 

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Anesthesia

The procedures you are considering should be performed under general anesthesia for your safety and also to achieve the optimal results.  If you have concerns about anesthesia I would recommend discussing them with your surgeon.

Camille Cash, MD

Price varies by Location, Anesthesia, Surgeon, Etc.

A Mommy Makeover Consists of a Tummy Tuck With Breast Augmentation / or Breast lift. At my practice i don't perform the BBL with Tummy Tuck at the same time it has to be months apart. 

The recommended BMI is less than 30. This is the recommendation of the American society of plastic surgery. The reason simply, is increased chance of complications. These include but limited to, pulmonary embolus, deep venous thrombosis, delayed wound healing and increase infection rate.

there are different types of tummy tucks which one is right for me and how are they different from the other? There  is a mini tummy tuck, Full tummy tuck and a vertical abdominoplasty. The appropriate procedure depends the amount and location of the excess skin. That's what your plastic surgeon will have to determine after the actual physical exam.

A Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective procedure that combines liposuction of the abdomen hips waist and back and then fat grafting to the gluteal region. This is a safe and effective way to contour the lower body. After a successful Brazilian Butt lift, the fat that remains will stay there for the rest of your life. Like the rest of the tissue in your body this fat will grow and age with you.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Mommy Makeover and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote.

Mommy Makeover

Sorry, but Mommy Makeover surgery is serious, and if that is what you desire, general anesthesia will be necessary. Please understand that plastic surgery IS surgery, and must be taken seriously, for your safety. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Seeking mommy makeover if not TT and fat transfer to butt?

Thank you for sharing your questions and photographs.  Because mommy makeovers, tummy tucks and fat grafting are all elective aesthetic procedures, your safety should be paramount.  As a result of the duration of the cases, as well as the work entailed, anesthesia is the best way to ensure your safety.  I would advise rethinking the use of general anesthesia.  Best wishes.

Mommy makeovern and safety

Hello and thank you for your question. Safety is the top priority for every procedure we do in plastic surgery.  A mommy makeover should be performed under general anesthesia.  In my practice, this is performed with a board-certified MD anesthesiologist present in the room for the entire case, administering one-on-one care.  There is no compromise when it comes to patient safety.  If you are an appropriate candidate, a tummy tuck can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  The belly button can be designed to look natural and have no scars on the exterior.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift can be performed at the same time for improved shape and contour of your breasts. Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Plastic and Reconstructive surgery requires years of training and experience. Knowledge, experience, skill, training and talent go into a 15-17 year preparation and creation of a Plastic Surgeon to Practice in the US. Most everything we do is SERIOUS and requires detailed attention to safety first. Not to mention- the creativity that is also required to deliver the finest and best result. Your attitude is inconsistent with being an acceptable Plastic Surgery patient.  I suggest you spend your money on a vacation!