Looking for an orthodontist that can use Invisalign or inside braces w/ someone that has veneers & number 9 implant overbite?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Implant cannot be moved

You should talk to your dentist/orthodontist about your case.  Implants cannot be moved like regular teeth.  Teeth with veneers can be moved, but you have to be careful with it.  It could be possible for you to fix your malocclusion/overbite without having to move the teeth with veneers or the implant.  Again, the best way to know is to go see your dentist or an orthodontist.  Most dentists/orthodontists provide complimentary ortho consultation.

Federal Way Dentist

Needing Invisalign on veneer and implant case #DrSarahThompson #STL

It's hard to tell exactly what's going on with your teeth, but I would recommend going to a dentist in your are that provides Invisalign and asking him/her to evaluate you for Invisalign.  S/he should be able to take some impressions of your teeth and send them to Invisalign, to determine if they are able to move your other teeth without messing up your implanted or veneered teeth. It is possible that you could skip Invisalign all together and have other teeth veneered or crowned to give you the perfect smile.  I would recommend posting another question, but providing picture next time.  I hope this helps.  Click "save" under my name if you have more questions of me in the future.