Are there any doctors that allow you to pay for breast augmentation until it is paid in full and then have the surgery?

Financing Surgery

Thanks for your question regarding financing your breast augmentation surgery.  I have a good deal of patients that pay slowly over 3, 6, or 12 months before their breast augmentation.  Many of these patients prefer this method of payment over using a credit card and accruing interest charges with a larger purchase in one day. Discuss with your plastic surgeon and/or the plastic surgery coordinator to find out if this is an option.  As always, please make sure you are working with a board certified plastic surgeon for all types of cosmetic and reconstructive surgery.

Cheers,

Steven Camp MD

#HappyCamperMD

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Financing is an option

Each surgeon’s office has their own payment terms so you may be able to find one that accommodates you. You can also consider financing your surgery. A financing company will pay for your surgery then you simply pay the financing company back, with interest, in monthly or weekly instalments. Financing allows you to have your surgery without waiting until you have enough money for it.

I expect any plastic surgeon would allow that type of payment, However, a better alternative for you would be to use a credit plan such as CareCredit, and then you can have the procedure done much sooner.

Thank you for your question. Best of luck to you.

Payment plans

We have had many patients choose that option. Most offices have payment plans of some type. Find the surgeon you want to use, then call the office and ask.

Greg Sexton, MD

Columbia, S.C.

Financing breast implants

It is not uncommon for patients to finance  there plastic surgery. It addition to outside financing  many offices will  allow you to make installments  directly to the office ahead of time until full payment is reached.  This usually is not an issue as long as full payment is made prior to having your surgery. 

Adam Hamawy, MD
Princeton Plastic Surgeon

Paying for Cosmetic Surgery

Thank you for your question.  Cosmetic surgery is largely 'pay in advance' and most plastic surgeons allow patients to take advantage of different financing options or pay slowly over the course of months or a year until they have financially paid off their surgical fees.  Most surgeons will have their patients work with their office's surgical coordinators to set forth a payment plan or financing option that makes the most sense for the patient. I would advise you to reach out to the offices of board certified plastic surgeons in your area to see what payment options that their office offers.  Best of luck!

Lay-away for breast augmentation

In our practice, we allow patients to pay in advance, in as many payments they would like to do, until they have "saved up" the cost of the procedure at no interest charge or anything like that.  This is similar to "lay-away" plans that allow people to pay for something over time and ahead of time, and once it is paid off they proceed with the purchase of the product or service.             

Christopher W. Chase, MD
Chattanooga Plastic Surgeon

Payment plans

Most surgeons will let you pay ahead for a surgery, the thing you need to check on is that you can get your money back if you change your mind or have some other issue come up.   Many surgeons charge nonrefundable booking fees and have strict policies about refunds.  I personally do not do this but have been amazed by the stories I hear about surgeons refusing refunds to patients. Good luck, Jane

Finance options

Hello and thank you for your question. Many surgeons offices have finance options such as carecredit which is an interest free loan for qualified patients.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast augmentation

Cosmetic surgery is paid in advance. You have to speak to your preferred office to determine who they accept payment. Good luck.