My new attachments are scratching against my cheeks and lips. How can I stop the scratching and pain? (Photo)

The attachments on my invisilign really hurt. They're scraping the inside of my mouth.

Tissues getting used to attachments

If this occurs, it is usually just a situation that goes away after a few days of your tissues getting used to having something new in your mouth.  Wear your aligners, which will cover the attachments and soften the feel you will otherwise notice if they are out.  Rinse several times a day with a solution of 1 cup of warm water with 1/2 teaspoon of salt to soothe the inside of your lips. Take tylenol rather than advil, aspirin or aleve for any minor pain. I hope this helps.