How many chemical peels are recommended to see results from acne scars? (photos)

24 year old African American woman, suffering from acne and acne scars most of my life. I got my second chemical peel today, when will i notice results? I mainly have the acne under control, but i can't get rid of the dark marks and scars.. Any suggestions?

Chemical Peels for dark marks

It will take approximately 6 chemical peels combined with hydroquinone and Retin-A to reduce these dark marks.  The strength and skin color is also an important consideration because you can't use peels that are too strong on dark skin. Unfortunately many patients want quick results but this kind of process takes time.  Best, Dr. Green