What's the best procedure to do? So confused; I'm sure I'm the only one to answer for me but would love feedback (Photos)
Doctor Answers 7
What's the best procedure to do? So confused; I'm sure I'm the only one to answer for me but would love feedback
Mommy Makeover Recommendations
For your #mommymakeover, I recommend focusing on fixing your #breasts by getting new #implants and getting a #minitummytuck or #liposuction. You can look at getting #butt implants later.
Please make an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon to determine the best procedures for you.
You might also like...
Find the right surgeon
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!
What's the best procedure to do?
Mommy make-over - where and how
- In general, women will be happier with breast implant revision and liposuction.
- Your implants appear to have bottomed oout -
- You may need an implant pocket revision, not larger implants.
- You are right - it is not smart to have surgery out of the country.
- I suggest you get a consultation with one or more plastic surgeons near you.
- Go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search for surgeons by your zipcode.
- If you find ones that seem right, visit their websites and decide which ones you can to see.
- Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Your Questions Mommy Makeover
Hello and thank you for your post. I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your desires further. If you are considering traveling abroad for your plastic surgery, please keep your safety in mind in making these decisions and always ensure that whoever is treating you is board certified by the American board of plastic surgery which ensures that they have undergone extensive training in all aspects of your future care. Best of luck to you.
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.