What's the best procedure to do? So confused; I'm sure I'm the only one to answer for me but would love feedback (Photos)

Ok I'm wanting a mommy makeover including bigger breast implants, butt implants , and lipo to abs n flanks..since in us so expensive what procedures do u find your patient's most happy with no complications Brest n Lipo or butt n lipo? I feel since I already have breast implants not big enough though n been 12 years since first done I want butt implants n lipo. I hear so many say fake butts look just that n also I want out of country but everyone talks me out of how do I know where or what?

What's the best procedure to do? So confused; I'm sure I'm the only one to answer for me but would love feedback

Only you can decide which procedure would bring you the most happiness. From your photos it does look like you implants have bottomed out. Because of that and the fact that they are 12  years old, I would consider making this a priority. Butt implants have a very high complication rate including infection given the location. Have you considered liposuction with fat transfer instead of implants? This would be safer and likely cheaper compared to lipo and butt implant placement.

Mommy Makeover Recommendations

For your #mommymakeover, I recommend focusing on fixing your #breasts by getting new #implants and getting a #minitummytuck or #liposuction.  You can look at getting #butt implants later.
Please make an in-person consultation with a #boardcertified plastic surgeon to determine the best procedures for you.

Dr derby

This is really a very personal decision. You are a good candidate for both combinations and i guess you need to contemplate a bit more what is more important for you.  I think that a good idea might be lipo with fat transfer to the buttocks or a breast implant change with lipo.Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than deciding if a tummy tuck or a mommy makeover is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that!
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

What's the best procedure to do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  Ultimately the decision on what procedures you would most want is up to you.  That said based on your photograph I would advocate revision of your implants for their bottomed out appearance and age, as well as liposuction to reduce your abs and flanks, unless you plan on doing a butt lift in the future in which case revise your breasts now and save the liposuction for fat grafting to your buttocks in a second stage.  Hope that this helps.

Mommy make-over - where and how

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • In general, women will be happier with breast implant revision and liposuction.
  • Your implants appear to have bottomed oout -
  • You may need an implant pocket revision, not larger implants.
  • You are right - it is not smart to have surgery out of the country.
  • I suggest you get a consultation with one or more plastic surgeons near you.
  • Go to the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and search for surgeons by your zipcode.
  • If you find ones that seem right, visit their websites and decide which ones you can to see.
  • Always consult a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.  Best wishes. Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Your Questions Mommy Makeover

Hello and thank you for your post. I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your desires further. If you are considering traveling abroad for your plastic surgery, please keep your safety in mind in making these decisions and always ensure that whoever is treating you is board certified by the American board of plastic surgery which ensures that they have undergone extensive training in all aspects of your future care. Best of luck to you.

Kimberly Singh, MD