I'm getting lipo and butt implants Sept 30. My doctor says to quit smoking ASAP but I've heard other doctors say 2 weeks pre op

I really want the best outcome of course but its hard to quit cold turkey how soon should i quit n still get best outcome

Quitting smoking before surgery

The medical literature on this topic supports having patients quit smoking 6-8 weeks before surgery for optimal effect. It is also advised to maintain your smoking cessation after surgery until you are completely healed. 

Lipo and buttock implants

For most surgeons performing major surgery, they recommend to stop smoking for 2-4 weeks prior to surgery, and to remain off them until you are completely healed.