Can you do a tummy tuck for me? (Photo)

Can you do a tummy tuck for me?

Judging from the photos that you furnished, I think you would be an excellent candidate for a full abdominoplasty (tummy tuck). You would lose about half of the excess skin and fat on your abdomen.. I highly recommend the "no-drain tummy tuck" which would reduce the discomfort, complication rate and recovery time.  Also, you would not be encumbered with the drains for 5-7 days, which patients dislike immensely. Plastic surgeons that use this technique can explain the procedure to you in detail.Best of luck to you, and thank you for your question and photo.

Tummy tuck candidate

Absolutely!! The picture you have  provided shows extra skin and tissue that is easily removed through a low incision just above your pubis. Internal suturing of your sides and anterior muscles cinch your waist nicely to provide a feminine silhouette. You can also choose to add marlex mesh (if no pregnancies are planned) to help maintain a flat tummy for years to come. You must be in good general health, a non smoker and willing to undergo a rather lengthy recovery. Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Can you do a tummy tuck for me?

Hello Dear, thank you so much for your photo!

According with your picture you would be an excellent candidate for a TT, This procedure you will give to your body an abdomen flat, by removing at his timethe excess of skin. But before all should be evaluated in person by a certified plastic surgeon.  best wishes!!

Ramon Morales, MD

Tummy tuck for me?

You have generated a lot of interest with you question!You ARE a candidate for a tummy tuck as long as your medical health allows and your expectations are reasonable. While there can be no substitute for a hands-on examination, the photos show a considerable amount of extra skin on your tummy. You may need a modification of the traditional tummy tuck with the addition of a vertical incision in the so-called fleur-de-lys abdominoplasty. Plan to consult a plastic surgeon to determine the options and which is most likely to deliver your desired results.When you consult a Board Certified plastic surgeon, make certain that your surgeon can demonstrate plenty of experience dealing with your condition.

Can you do a tummy tuck for me?

GreetingsThank you for your question and photo, you are a very good candidate for Tummy tuck.Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) is a surgical procedure to make the abdomen thinner and more firm. It consists of removing excess skin and fat tissue and muscle repairing if required. In some patients it can be combined with liposuction. There are several variations of tummy tuck surgery like regular tummy tuck, mini tummy tuck, extended tummy tuck each designed to target certain areas of the abdomen. During the procedure the incision will be made low at about the same level as your pubic hair for the scar to be hidden under bikini level. For improved tightening of the upper abdomen a small incision around belly button might be necessary. Placement of the belly button is very important for a beautiful belly. Tummy tuck operation is also a surgical choice for patients whom want to get rid of love handles. Our experienced plastic surgeons will explain these options and help you find out best treatment plan to reach satisfactory results. Key Points in Tummy Tuck : 1.   Placement and shape of belly button 2.   Correlation between tummy and pubis 3.   Localization of incision under bikini level 4.   Formation of a curved waist

Bulent Cihantimur, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Can I have a tummy tuck?

Thanks for the question.  By now, after so many positive answers written by my colleagues,  I am sure that you are getting the idea that this would be a good procedure for you. I certainly would voice my agreement, provided you had a full examination that would encourage this.  In my practice, I am a strong believer in using drains, external girdle support for several weeks, anti emboli stocking for a week or so, the use of Lovenox as an anti emboli subcutaneous injection for one week after surgery(. I have used this in my practice since 2006), and I believe your surgery can be performed hopefully as an outpatient.  Always ask your chosen Plastic Surgeon to discuss this fully with you before the surgery would be considered.
Good luck to you.
Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Can you do a tummy tuck for me?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  You appear to be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck with muscle repair and liposuction of your waist and flanks.  The tummy tuck will allow for a cinching effect by tightening your stomach muscles while removal of excess skin and adipose will flatten your stomach.  Liposuction will further refine your results by tapering in your waist.  Hope that this helps.

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

Thank you for your question. From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Tummy Tuck with liposculpture to your hips and back along with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Tummy tuck?

Based on the photo, yes you would be a good candidate for a tummy tuck. You should research a board certified plastic surgeon in your area and schedule a consultation so they can evaluate you and decide if they feel that would be the best option for you.Good luck

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck

In the photo, you appear to have a significant amount of loose skin.  That can safely be treated with a tummy tuck.  And, I think that you would have amazing results.

Joseph Franklin, MD
Durham Plastic Surgeon