Is capsulectomy with Breast Lift ok if patient is still busty and doesn't mind losing volume?

I am assuming that you are having removal of an implant with the mentioned capsulectomy. With that in mind, you can certainly have an uplift (mastopexy). That combination is frequently performed. Of course, you would lose only the volume of the implants. 
Thank you for your question, and I hope this has helped you make your decision. 

Breast lift and implant removal

That might be a reasonable approach if you are ok with the loss of volume.  I sometimes stage the lift in patients with not a lot of breast tissue.

I might attempt partial capsule excision, but can never offer complete removal. Along with liposuction and fat grafting to breasts. Fee $8,000...

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but  also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue!

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD