Do I have a breast deformity, if so, would insurance cover Breast Reconstruction? (photos)

My left breast goes in another direction and is noticeably smaller in size is this just a asymmetry problem or more like a deformity it stopped growing in my teenager years and has never caught up even the Areola is different . Would insurance cover this for breast reconstruction ??

Breast issue

Insurance may cover some breast issues  for significant reductions.  They will not cover for lifts. Best of luck.

Last contacted 4 hours ago

Breast hypertrophy with ptosis +++

Depends upon exact insurance you have and if there are restrictions in that instance contract you signed. But YES a full Breast Reduction in one or 2 operations.

Last contacted 7 hours ago