Filler for bridge dent? (photo)

How soon after a revision can I get filler ? There is a very obvious dent that appeard on side of my bridge wall. It's not that deep but very noticeable . I have a dent on my tip also but I know tip injections are riskier and I need to wait a year. The dent on my bridge is in the same side as tip dent so it looks very odd . How soon would I be able to fill the bridge ? . My tertiary revision was a month ago . It's kinda hard to see in the pic . Thank you Thank you

Depending on your examination, you may be a candidate to have your bridge indentation filled following Revision Rhinoplasty.

If there is minimal swelling on your bridge, you may be a candidate for a non-surgical rhinoplasty procedure. My experience is with Silikon-1000, an off-label filler for permanent results.

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Hope this is helpful for you.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Be careful

Be very careful of using fillers, especially "permanent" ones that are not FDA approved. You may have permanent problems. Also , if it is very hard to see the problem, maybe you should leave it alone. Remember the enemy of good is perfection.  

Be careful