Fixing Bad Breast Implants? (photo)

I am a single mother on a single income. I had saved to have my breasts done, I went to Tahoe and had them done, they were never right from the start. 3 months ago my left breast was so hard I couldnt squeeze it so I went back to my surgeon to have the scar tissue removed. Instead of doing the procedure he did a closed capsolotomy. Good news is my breast is soft now but the problem is its very loose and ripply. I need to find a dr that will take payments to fix them. Between Portland or and seattle

Hi There,

Here is a link to the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Breast Implant Revision. You also have the option to search by location.

Hopefully this helps!

Breast implant revision

Your photos do not show the concern you are describing, although it may be more visible from a different angle. I'm sorry to hear about your concern. Many surgeons do offer financing options with payments as low as a couple of hundred dollars a month.

Best to Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgery About Your Options

Depending on the reason for #revision, it's typically  best to wait approximately 6 to 12 months to undergo the next breast procedure.  Matters such as sagging or drooping  and size change will not improve with time. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation. It's best to consult with a board-certified plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your breast augmentation. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision. Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. 

Fixing Bad Breast Implants?

On the attached photos I cannot discern a difference between the sides, but without a straight on photo with both arms in the same position I would not expect to see anything but a large amount of asymmetry. Consider attaching a straight photo with your arms at your sides if possible.

From your description it may be that a breast lift would accomplish what you are looking for. A breast lift is usually done for one of these reasons:

•elevate the nipple and areola
•remove excess skin from the breast (after weight loss, pregnancy, aging)
•create or restore symmetry

Thanks for your question, best wishes.

Hello

From your picture it looks like you have good looking results. Maybe you should look into getting a lift if you’re looking to have them perkier. Not sure what it is that you want fixed.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS (in memoriam)