How Can I Fix Severe Facial Asymmetry?

I have a deviated septum, asymmetrical eyes, the bone on my brow is asymmetrical, wide zygomatic arch, small jaw, asymmetrical cheekbones and a probable hyper tropic masseter. What surgery option will make the biggest change in facial asymmetry? (I want to make the side of my face symmetrical preferably.

Doctor Answers 1

Need a craniofacial / maxillofacial surgeon

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without photographs it is almost impossible to answer your question.  There are many skilled craniofacial / maxillofacial surgeons who should be able to provide answers to your questions. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.