How can I fix my wideset saggy breasts?

I'm 19 years old and a 36DD yet I can achieve no cleavage because my boobs are so wide spread. Also one boob is bigger than the other so even when I can achieve some cleave on boob like is higher than the other making me look lop sided, what can I do?

Doctor Answers 7

Breast lift and fat transfer possible

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A breast lift will help give your breasts a perkier contour and achieve better symmetry regarding size and shape. Unfortunately, it won't help with cleavage. Breast implants may help, or you can also try fat transfer.

How to fix wide set breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
A breast lift alone or reduction can improve the shape of your breasts but usually will not create cleavage or fullness near the Center of your chest.

Typically breast implants in addition to a lift or possibly fat transplantation is required to create cleavage and medial fullness of the breast and improve the wide set look.


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You might be a great candidate for a breast reduction.  The breasts would be smaller, more even and lifted.  Would you be happy with a C?

Melissa Johnson, MD
Springfield Plastic Surgeon

You might also like...

Breast Lift to Elevate, Correct Asymmetry and Bring Your Breasts Closer Together

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question. Photos would be very helpful.

In general, a breast lift can reshape your breasts, elevate them, fix differences in size and bring your breasts closer together.

To be sure, see two or more board certified and experienced plastic surgeons in your area for a full and complete evaluation.

I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS
Nashville Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 221 reviews

Fixing wide set breasts

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is one case where you have to show your photos, or go in for consultation. There are quite a few ways to fix wide set breasts, anywhere from fat grafting tissue into the desired cleavage area, to getting a breast lift and directly moving tissue into the area. Lots of wide set asymmetric breasts are actually a tuberous breast deformity variety as well - make sure to research this as well.

Lisa Cassileth, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

How can I fix my wideset saggy breasts?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
   A breast lift may be a very good option to lift and reshape breasts, but an exam or pictures would be necessary to make that determination.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.

Kenneth Hughes, MD

Los Angeles, CA

How can I fix my wideset saggy breasts?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise enough advice to be truly helpful. You will be best off seeking consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.  Ask to see lots of examples of their work and learn about the pros/cons associated with surgery;  also, learn about the potential risks/complications associated with any surgical procedure you are contemplating. You may wish to post frontal and side view pictures (with your arms by your side) in another question on this forum.  You may also find the attached link, dedicated to breast asymmetry concerns, helpful to you.  Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.