Can Fix my Uneven Eyes? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Uneven eye surgery

Morning Orion,


From you photos I think I see dystopia or hypoglobus, not so much ptosis, but it's difficult to say without an exam.  You'll need to see an Oculoplastic or Facial plastic surgeon.  If it's not ptosis you may be able to change the position of the eye with orbital floor augmentation.  Hope that helps.


Dr. Chase Lay

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Treatment of unilateral eyelid ptosis

From your photo, it appears that you have unilateral eyelid ptosis involving the right eyelid.  This condition appears to be mild in your case.  However, you would require a proper physical exam to determine if an eyelid surgery to correct the ptosis is warranted in your case.  Seek a consultation with a local surgeon who routinely performs both cosmetic blepharoplasty and reconstructive eyelid ptosis surgery.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.