What Can be Done to

So I've had eyes like this since I was a kid and I've always been extremely bothered by them. They make me look tired and just destroy my entire appearance. Is there anything that can be done to "fix" the way my eyes look? I've read about "key-hole" surgery and I'm actually considering it, but I would like to find out if there is anything else that can be done instead? Like perhaps some fillers or perhaps a lower eye-lid lift would make my eyes look less tired. I'm sorta confused as to what I wanna do, so I wanna explore all options before I decide. Advice would be appreciated.  Also I'm underweight and I have been all my life, so do you think a weight-gain would do much difference? 

No doctor answers yet