How can I fix my droopy eye lid? (photo)

It's quite noticeable and I can't stand pictures of myself because of it.

Doctor Answers 2

You have a ptosis of your right upper eyelid.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This can be repaired surgically, so consult an oculoplastic surgeon in your area.  They can decide which surgical procedure would be the best option for you.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 31 reviews

Ptosis surgery for eyelid ptosis

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
You are correct that you have right upper eyelid ptosis (droopy) and that can be corrected by eyelid ptosis surgery. See an oculoplastic for evaluation.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 91 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.