Is It Possible to Fix It and Make It More Smooth? Can I Have Lipo One More Time? How Risky It Would Be? (photo)

Hidef Liposuction Revision expert in Los Angeles

I would suggest our Hidef Liposuction Revision Procedure which includes lipocavitation, liposculpting, fibrous release, Exilis, and skin tightening. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Is It Possible to Fix It and Make It More Smooth? Can I Have Lipo One More Time? How Risky It Would Be?

I would wait 6 months following liposuction before considering a revision.  Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Improving #liposuction Results with A touch up

From your photos, it appears that one side is lower than the other, but this is difficult to appreciate with the photos alone. I would recommend speaking with your surgeon to get a more formal opinion. 

Vincent Marin, MD

Vincent P. Marin, MD

You don't say how long post op you are. If less then 6 months, wait and see if this resolves. If not, you can have a small touch up liposuction with minimal risk.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon