26 year old mama of 2 & my breasts lost all their perkyness; what's best for me? I'm broke (Photos)

I have this extra loose skin that I can stretch around while I'm in a laying position, it's the most odd and loose and stretchy more near my nipples My nipples are so sensitive and are a big part of forplay for me and my husband. What are my options? I don't want to loose my sensitivity, and I don't want odd nipples and dark scars. What should I do ? I just want a lift and maybe an implant to keep it all up and tight. Or do I even need an implant ? I don't know !!!!

Breast lift

From your photos, you seem to have a fair amount of breast tissue already. You should be able to get a very nice result with just a breast lift. Be sure to express your goals and expectations with your chosen surgeon. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #breastlift

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Correcting sagging breasts.

If you are happy with the volume of breast tissue you have when you are in a bra, then you do not need a breast augmentation.  A breast lift will remove excess skin and retain all of your breast tissue so your volume stays the same, elevate your nipple/areola to a perky, youthful position, create a more youthful breast shape and contour.  Because the envelope of skin is reduced, when the breast tissue is tucked up inside this smaller envelope of skin, it will appear more filled out and full.  An anchor incision lift could accomplish all of this.  There would be incision lines but these are usually very well hidden.  Always see a board certified plastic surgeon.

Breast lift

If you are happy with the overall volume, a lift may be best. If you want more volume, a lift and an augmentation could work.

Breast lift

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos which demonstrate breast ptosis (sagging), you'd be an excellent candidate for a breast lift with an anchor incision.  This procedure can raise your breasts, correct nipple position, eliminate excess skin, contour the breasts making them perkier, improve symmetry and reduce areola size.  If you want to go bigger, you may add an implant.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a breast lift.   The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. With good surgical technique, you could have an outstanding result. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Breast lift

Thanks for your enquiry; you seem to have adequate breast tissue to have a lift alone and get a shapely breast. However, a lift alone may not give upper pole breast fullness and this is a deciding factor regarding implants. There are many kinds of breast lifts and often a skin only breast lift is commonly done; this is less effective than a lift that incorporates internal rearrangement of breast tissue. The latter with skin tightening will give you very good results.

Implants have their own long term issues; you need to consider this and associated costs.

Matthias Solomon, MD

26 year old mama of 2 & my breasts lost all their perkyness; what's best for me? I'm broke

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well..
The breasts may lose their elasticity and firmness which can be caused by different factors such as pregnancy, massive weight loss, lactation and aging. To reaffirm the breasts and restore the natural look your surgeon can perform a mastopexy or breast lift. A breast lift restores a firmer, perkier, and more aesthetically pleasing shape to sagging breasts. This not only can improve a patient’s appearance by restoring her youthful, feminine proportions, but also help bras and swimsuits fit more comfortably and attractively. By removing excess, stretched out skin, reshaping the breast tissue, and raising the nipple & areola into a more forward position, a cosmetic surgeon can create a more youthful breast contour. Stretched, large areolae can also be reduced during breast lift surgery, creating an overall better proportioned, natural looking breast, Actually the perkiness on a person or another, depends on patients skin and breast tissue

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD