I carry a lot of extra weight on my stomach and some on my inner thighs and bottom. Will laser lipo have a noticeable affect?

I am currently 4' 11" and I weight 145lbs, and I seem to carry most of my extra weight in my stomach. I have lost 25lbs on my own so far but even after changing up my workout and eating routine several times my body still isn't wanting to lose more.

Laser Liposuction/Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy TucK

Thank you for your question. From your description, it sounds like you might be a candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get an improved result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks. I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique. Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique. For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Liposuction and Weight Loss

Liposuction is not a weight loss tool but is for body shaping/contouring.  The best results are with those who are at the ideal weight with only problem areas.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.