7 weeks post tummy tuck and scar healing issue; is this normal? (Photo)

I've attached a picture of my scar and a area where the scar is not pink it has changed color . The area did have some minor drainage when I kept taking off the silicone tape to clean the area ... The rest of the scar looks fine. Is this normal? Should I continue to put the silicone tape and or cream over the area?

7 weeks post tummy tuck and scar healing issue; is this normal?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Thank you for your question and photograph. It appears that you may be having a stitch related issue along this portion of the incision and it has suffered a superficial separation.  I would recommend contacting your surgeon for wound care instructions but I would recommend ointment application and coverage with clean gauze until your body has an opportunity to heal from the inside out.  Hope this helps.