How soon after a transconjunctival blepharoplasty can you do fat grafting to the lower eyelid -area?

I had a transconjunctival blepharoplasty one week ago. I still probably have a lot of swelling? Because my eyes look weird and not like my eyes. Maybe smaller, narrower. My expressions don't look normal. But, I can still see, that the area of the old eye bag and under it, will end up looking hollow. When is the earliest time that I can get fat grafting on the area, so I can be sure, that swelling or inflammation from the blepharoplasty won't affect long-term survival of the injected fat?

I'd wait about 6 weeks. Lower lid swelling goes down fairly quickly but there is no hurry to inject or graft.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon