Where to Find a Specialist on Reconstructive Jaw Surgery?

I suffered a terrible plastic surgery which left me missing mandible angles and a deviation chin. Recently, I happened to see the procedure to correct the overbite using bone grafts to restore the mandible angle and also making the chin bigger. I was an overbite too but just corrected by braces. However, I have to wear the retainer the rest of my life. I wonder if I'm a candidate of this orthodontic surgery and where to find a specialist on such surgeries? I'm desperately in need of professional advises.

No doctor answers yet