Find a Practitioner Who Uses Beletoro for Tear Trough on Long Island Ny?

I'm a NP who is certified in Botox and dermal fillers and have worked as an independent contractor for many years. I've used Botox for several years but now that I'm turning 45 I could use some filler. My issue is that the nurse injector I used for my Botox has moved and my collabrative physcian doesn't do aesthetics. I am hoping to find a practitioner who would let me buy the product ( since I have access to) and just charge me an injection fee. Any suggestions? And what would be a fair fee?

Doctor Answers 1

NP searching for an injector

Call Merz Aesthetics.  They will be able to provide an injector in your area.  My practice is in Louisville, therefore the injection fee may vary.  The fee will be dependent upon the injector.  As you know, one with much experience injecting the tear trough area will be highly beneficial.
If I can be of further assistance, please call my office.
Thank you.

Louisville Plastic Surgeon
4.7 out of 5 stars 50 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.