San Antonio Zeltiq Doctor Recommendations

Can you help me find a good doctor in the San Antonio Texas area for zeltiq?

Experienced Zeltiq Doctor in San Antonio

I hope you were able to find my office contact info on the CoolSculpting website.  We have been offering CoolSculpting since April 2010.  Call the office at 210-499-5900 for an appointment if you haven't already.

Suresh Koneru, MD

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

CoolSculpting Doctor Recommendations in San Antonio

CoolSculpting has a "find a doctor page" on their website that can help locate a doctor in whatever city you may be in. My preference, is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's office to administer the treatments. The Plastic Surgeon can also perform liposuction and abdominoplasty, (tummy tuck), which may be a better modality for you. Best to see a couple of offices before treatment. State your reasonable goals and expectations, and together you should be able to come up with a plan that will be beneficial.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Coolsculpting.com is a good resource for practices in your area who has the coolsculpting machine. In person examination and consultation are recommended to identify the physician that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

How to find a doctor for CoolSculpting

Try Dr. Vivian Bucay in San Antonio. You can also check with your zipcode in the practice locator on the CoolSculpting.com website the names of other practices in your area.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Finding a Coolsculpting Doctor

Patients are loving CoolSculpting in our office.. to find a doctor in your area, go to the coolsculpting website and you can put in your zip code and it will show the offices who have the machine.

Best Wishes!

If you want beautiful body sculpting I would recommend Dr. Kim Finder.

If you want beautiful body sculpting I would recommend Dr. Kim Finder.  She probably does more body sculpting than anyone else in San Antonio and she is very good.

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

Find a doctor for Coolsculpting

The best place to find a qualified doctor for Coolsculpting is to go to the Coolsculpting web site and plug in your zip code. The site has a directory of those doctors that have been trained by the company to provide this treatment.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon