How Can I Find Someone Experienced in Using Fillers in the Upper Eyelids?

I am 57 years old and have lost volume in the upper eyelids. I now have a sharp crease and a bony looking orbit. How can I find someone experienced in using fillers in the upper eyelids.

Doctor Answers 1

The hollowness in your upper eyelids may be due to eyelid ptosis.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I read your concern and reviewed your photo. I agree that you have age-related volume loss around your eyes. However, the hollowness appears too severe to address with fillers. The hollowness may partially or wholly be due to upper eyelid ptosis (droopiness). You may want to consult a certified ophthalmologist or oculoplastic surgeon for evaluation.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Joseph

West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 435 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.