I Am Trying to Find a Dr. in NYC, Boston, or the DC Area Who Specializes in Using Lasers to Treat Purple Veins Under the Eyes?

Doctor Answers 3

Finding a vein doctor in NYC

Try Lowell Kabnick, MD. He's a well known and expert vein specialist in NYC. 

He has a cosmetic and medical vein practice and also versed and experienced with lasers for facial veins. 

Buffalo Phlebologist
4.8 out of 5 stars 41 reviews

Finding Experts in Laser Vein Treatment

Thank you for your question. I would recommend searching on AAD.org, and consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Sonia Badreshia-Bansal, MD
Bay Area Dermatologist
3.9 out of 5 stars 12 reviews

American College of Phlebology

The American College of Phlebology lists the names of doctors who specialize in vein treatment.  The American Board of Phlebology lists the names of board certified doctors in phlebology.    Either site can give you a list of qualified physicians. They are posted under .org sites.

John Landi, MD
Naples General Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 5 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.