Looking for Zeltiq Doctor in Bay Area, California

how can I find a doctor that uses and has experience with Zeltiq In Bay Area, CA??

CoolSculpting in the California Bay Area.

CoolSculpting has a "find a doctor page" on their website that can help locate a doctor in whatever city you may be in. My preference, is to find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon's office to administer the treatments. The Plastic Surgeon can also perform liposuction and abdominoplasty, (tummy tuck), which may be a better modality for you. Best to see a couple of offices before treatment. State your reasonable goals and expectations, and together you should be able to come up with a plan that will be beneficial.

Bay Area Coolsculpting

The coolsculpting.com website is a good resource for qualified centers for coolsculpting in your area.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Finding a CoolSculpting practice

Check the practice locator via zip code on CoolSculpting.com.   AFter that you can check for the physician reviews.  Some practices have received ceritification from Zeltiq which shows the practice's committment to more thorough training.

Ronald Shelton, MD
Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Finding a CoolSculpting Doctor

Patients are loving CoolSculpting in our office.. to find a doctor in your area, go to the coolsculpting website and you can put in your zip code and it will show the offices who have the machine.

Best Wishes!

Zeltig Coolsculpting in your area

Coolsculpting works to reduce fat bulges. The best way to find out if it is offered in your city is to go on the coolsculpting website and enter your zipcode. They list all the practitioners performing the procedure.

Steven Hacker, MD
West Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Zeltiq clinics on the West Coast

If you'd like to head up to Bellevue WA for your Zeltiq procedure, we would be happy to see you. If you're interested in staying close to home, check out the Zeltiq website, which has a clinic finder option. I believe there is a clinic in San Fran with a Zeltiq device!