Breast augmentation financing bad credit

I am considering Breast Augmentation, I am 34 A want to get 34 C. I have $1200 for down payment, but my credit is bad. Is Financing Available for Breast Augmentation in Las Vegas?

Financing a breast augmentation.

Having difficulty with credit is quite common in this economy.

I do not practice in Las Vegas, but here in Maryland it has become increasingly difficult for our patients to finance through standard cosmetic surgery financing companies.  Many of my patients have access or belong to credit unions and interestingly I find that the credit unions sometimes will give far better rates than the average plastic surgery financing company.  This may be something you want to look into.

I would caution you that if you do finance with a plastic surgery financing company you should always be aware of what the final cost will be. These companies are in the business of making money and it's not uncommon for your surgery to cost twice as much with one of these cosmetic surgery financing groups.

Lastly, you may wish to start a separate account for maintenance.  Breast implants are generally not forever and atsome point require a replacement.  I think it's best to do have some money set aside for future maintenance as well.

Good luck.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Financing with bad credit

As you've figured out, it is more difficult to get financing for plastic surgery if your credit score isn't great than it is to obtain a car loan.  That's because the finance company can always repossess your car but they can't get your implants back!  If you do not qualify for financing on your own, perhaps a member of your family would be willing to co-sign for the loan.  The other option is to set up a pay as you go/payment plan with a plastic surgeon in your area and have surgery when you've paid up. Good luck!

Breast augmentation financing with bad credit in Las Vegas

Thank you for your question.  Many people in Las Vegas, (and indeed everywhere), had problems with the downturn in the economy.  Things are looking much better, but some people are still working through the aftermath.  We are used to this question.  In our office, we do financing.  We go through CareCredit.  There are other companies, and every office is different.  Talk to the board certified plastic surgeon's office manager.  They will let you know the policies of the practice.

Jeffrey J. Roth, MD, FACS

Although there are a number of companies offering financing for cosmetic surgery I think the best approach is to save your money until you have enough for the surgery.  Then you can enjoy the surgery without having a note hanging over your head each month and the stress if might bring.

Thomas Guillot, MD
Baton Rouge Plastic Surgeon

Financing breast augmentation for bad credit?

I can't help you with Las Vegas, but we do have financing options if your credit score is sub-par.  One company I work with, CareCredit, allows you to use a cosigner.  So, even if your credit isn't ideal, as long as you have a cosigner with good credit, usually you can get approved.  Cosigners can be a parent, friend, significant other, etc.  Good luck!

Financing for a breast augmentaion

Great question - and a common one - in general we recommend patients to consider Care Credit or Prosper Lending.  That being said people are often creative in taking advantage of their different options.  We are always available to support you and assist in any way.  Best of luck.

Financing your Plastic Surgery

Although we are not in Las Vegas there are quite a few ways to finance your plastic surgery, even with not so perfect credit. We do accept Care Credit but also offer several in house financing option. It is always best to speak with the patient care coordinator or practice manager to discuss options.

Financing

Financing could be available, even in your situation where your credit is not optimal.  You may want to apply on your own prior to going to a surgeon's office to see what your options are.  Often your own bank or credit union can help you as well. 

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Hello! Thank you for your question. Costs of the breast augmentation procedure will certainly vary depending on your geographic location. Things to factor in for the surgery standpoint will be the facility fee, anesthesia fee, surgeon fee, implant cost (saline vs. silicone), other fees (e.g., acellular dermal matrix cost, pain pump, surgical garment, etc.). Typically augmentation with saline implants will be ~$1000 less than with silicone implants and ~$1000 less than shaped, cohesive gel implants. Consultation with plastic surgeons who you are interested in having perform your procedure and satisfied with the photographic results is advised. Financing options can be discussed with each office individually, if they offer, or there are other private institutions and companies such as CareCredit who may be able to assist you, if you qualify. A range of $4000-10000 is reasonable for a standard breast augmentation alone, depending on the factors above, the complexity, surgeon experience, and the implant chosen. Hope these answers help! Best wishes!

Lewis Albert Andres, MD

You have to apply to find out

We use CareCredit.  Each of the credit companies use different metrics to determine whether or not you are a good candidate for a loan.  The only way to find out is to apply.