Injections or Mini Face Lift for Lines After Losing Weight?

I am a 40 year old female. I smoked for 20 years and spent 15 years of my adult life obese. I am now living a healthy, smoke-free, thin lifestyle for 3 years and it is time to spend some money on restoring my face and body. I have the skin of a 240 woman on my 130 pound body--this includes my face. I have a furrowed brow and many issues with my laugh lines and lips. I would like to know if an injectable product is the best solution for me or if I might be better suited for a mini face lift.

Facial rejuvenation

Congratulations on the weight loss and the smoking cessation. No doubt the two most important choices you will ever make.

It is difficult without examining you, or even a photo, to know what to say.  I would imagine that the laugh lines would benefit from some less invasive procedures such as Botox, fillers and laser treatment.  A good skin care line is also important.  

Given your history of weight loss it is possible that you may have significant folds next to your nose (nasolabial), jowls and a neck waddle.  If that is your area of concern then surgery is more appropriate.  Find a surgeon locally that can offer you all the above treatments.  If your doctor can't do surgery make sure to get the opinion of someone that can.

Facial rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Facelift or fillers

A person with really loose skin may be better off with a  facelift and some fillers to touch up areas that have not responded as well to the lift. 

Facelift or fillers

You may need both a mini face lift and a filler

IT is very likely that given your condition, you will benefit from both a face lift and a filler to restore fullness to your face, particularly the perioral and periorbital regions.