Filler for Under Eye Hollows?

I am trying to find someone in the Seattle area that is really experienced with filler for under eye hollows. if you can refer me to a few Dr's. that would be great. Thank You

Doctor Answers 1

Referral for doctors who perform injectables

The best thing to do is to look for a board certified doctor in one of the cosmetically based fields - dermatology, plastic surgery, facial plastic surgery or oculoplastic surgery.  Within the field of dermatology, you can look for a doctor who is board certified as well as  a member of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery and the American Academy of Dermatology.  The websites for these respective organizations will help you find a doctor in your area.

Sacramento Dermatologic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 4 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.