Best surgeon for explant in Scotland?

I have had my implants in for 10 years and feel I'm wanting them out and not replaced I think I will need an uplift can anyone recommend a good surgeon in Scotland thanks

Best surgeon for explant in Scotland?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Though I can not recommend a specific surgeon I am attaching a link below to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website that should be able to help you find a board certified plastic surgeon near you who can best help you obtain an explant.  Hope this helps.

Choosing a surgeon, getting the best results

The first thing you should do is check the PS website for a list of doctors in your area.  Then look at online reviews.  Check the surgeon's website.  Look at their results.  Ask around to see if you have any personal references, these can be very helpful.  Once you have screened the doctor, meet with them. If they are professional and sincere, educated and experienced, if they listen to your concerns and develop a plan which fits with your goals, you have found a good match.