I'm tired and my breast are very sore. How much longer will I ache?

I had breast augmentation Oct/13/2016. HP unders 500cc in left 550cc in R. I was doing well after surgery took the pain pills as prescribed went back to work on my feet work retail moved arms but no heavy lifting. Continued taking 2 tramadols for day and 2 oxy at night for 3 weeks. I felt like I was coming down with a cold or flu because I felt so ache and nauseas 1 week after surgery, went to my regular Dr and I told him I had just had a BA. He put me on a zpack. 3 weeks I'm still sick

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry that you are having such recovery difficulties.  If you have not been seeing steady improvement in your discomfort since surgery, it would be best to reach out to your surgeon for an evaluation.  Though each patient heals differently, at four weeks your narcotic use seems excessive and you may benefit from other therapies, such as a muscle relaxant.  Best wishes for a speedier recovery.