I am 19 and around 170 lbs . My chest is maybe a DD possibly bigger. (photo)

I am 19 and around 170 lbs . My chest is maybe a DD possibly bigger I wear 2 sports bras to keep my chest lighter and make them easier to manage. I recently applied for Medicare. Would I qualify for breast surgery and would Medicare cover it ?

Breast reduction, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. After having analyzed all the information provided to us, i can realize that you have very large breasts for your height and weight, and can be responsible for head, back, neck and shoulder pain. In the future may cause  permanent osteo-articular damage in the back and shoulders and skin problems (mainly under the breasts). For for this reasons, certainly you need a breast reduction surgery.

I am 19 and around 170 lbs . My chest is maybe a DD possibly bigger.

I am sorry to hear about the problems your disproportionately large breasts have caused.  Breast reduction tends to be one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.Generally, breast reduction surgery is “covered” by Medicare for the appropriate candidate. However, Medicaid does not provide “pre-authorization” ( stating that the planned procedure will be a covered procedure,  prior to the patient having the procedure). It would be in your best interests to meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons who can guide you through the process.  Best wishes.