What's a good size? (Photo)

I'm 5'7 180lbs. Don't kno my measurements but I wear a 36b/c. I'm looking to be a full c small d.

What's a good size?

Pure over the internet guess is 350 to 450 ccs. Best to try on sizers.......................................

Breast Augmentation

Focus on the look not the cc or cup size. Pateint's often regret deicisions based on extraneous factors as you may end up with suboptimal result. Bra's vary from store to store, and cc's mean nothing in isolation. You should be measured during your consult and offered implants within a 5mm window of those measurements in multiple styles. For what's its worth, in my experience a dimensionally sound mod+ profile tends to go from an A+/B- to the magical full C or small D. A high profile (or SRF) would be about 100ccs larger to maintain the same base width and more like a Full D but VS will call it a DD or DDD, particularly in a 32-34. Ultimately, try on the different styles and look in the mirror. When you see the look you like, pick that style! This requires a consult, exam, measurements and sizing with a board certified plastic surgeon. My patients select the implant style and their chest dimensions dictate the number of cc's. I make specific recommendations to each and every of the augmentation patients I see annually based on: 1) dimensional planning 2) expressed goals 3) amount and quality of tissue to hide the implant. I have included a link with my explaination of the different implants and what to expect from your consult as well as hundreds of before and after photos to see what change implants of a particular size deliver. Best of luck. #drfeldman #BancroftFeldman #breastaugmentation #sugarlandtX #houstonTX

Implant size

Choosing the right size implant depends on any number of factors all of which require an in person exam. Schedule an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area (link below) to discuss the ideal option for you. However, I encourage all of my patients to focus on the "look" they want, not the cup size, as it leads to happier results. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Size

In recommending implant size, I consider my patients' anatomy (chest height, weight, shape, existing breast tissue) as well as their desired look. Please share your "wish" photos with your plastic surgeon. After examining your body and understanding your goal, your plastic surgeon will make a recommendation.
Implants come in different type (saline, silicone), shape (anatomic, round), volume, and profile. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best wishes,

Dr. Kim

The Horndeski Method™

You do not need implants, you need a breast lift.Many women refuse breast lifts because of the ugly vertical scars associated with the traditional technique.I recommend a new technique called The Horndeski Method™.The breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness without implants, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.This technique avoids the ugly vertical scars, maintains nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.The weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle resulting in immediate pain relief and long term stability.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Good size

Thanks for your question.

You had better talk with the surgeon, and take an examination, and measure your breast width, tightness of your breast envelope, then  he could recommend you about the size.

just 2 photos are not enough to decide what implant should be used. It needs examination by the doctor.

Good luck and have a wonderful day.

Joo Hyuk Lee, MD
South Korea Plastic Surgeon

See surgeon

Thank you for your question and photos. You need to be seen in person by a surgeon who is board certified in plastic surgery and is an expert in the breast augmentation procedure. Be sure that you clearly communicate your specific, realistic goals to him/her. You should ask to also "try on" the implants so that you get a good idea of what the implants would look like on your body.  It could be possible that you need a breast lift as well, so keep an open mind regarding this.

Dr. Results
Miami, FL

Implant Sizes

Thank you for your question. I recommend that you book a consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon to discuss implant options. Talk with them about your goals and expectations.

They will examine and measure you in order to recommend the sizes which fit you best. Dimensional breast augmentation helps ensure that you appear proportionate while achieving the look you want. My patients find that trying on sizers in office helps them get a good idea of what the different volumes feel like in their clothing.

All the best

Implant selection

Choosing the right implant for you requires an exam in person and discussion in person.  Best of luck.

What's a good size?

The best cosmetic result in any particular breast augmentation patient depends on a variety of factors, including: Your individual anatomy, realistic expectations, a thorough discussion with the plastic surgeon about the options, and an understanding of the pros and cons of any particular implant choice. Proper sizing is not just about the number of cc’s. The thickness of your tissue, breastdimensions which include the width, height, and projection, as well as chest wall width all need to be considered when choosing an implant. Trying on implant “sizers” of various shapes and volumes while wearing a tight t-shirt, bra, or bathing sit at a preoperative visit will help you and your surgeon choose the optimal implant.

There are no manufacturers' standards for cup sizing in the bra industry. The cups of a 36 C-D and a 40 C-D are significantly different. Cup size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer and even within styles from any particular manufacturer. Nor is there a direct correlation between implant shape or size and cup size.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest that your plastic surgeon be certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon